At Netherton J&I School we are determined to create an inclusive culture of learning where all children will be challenged in their thinking, strive for continuous improvement and be motivated to become lifelong learners.
We will empower our children to become respected citizens to enable them to make valuable contributions locally, globally and to contribute to their sustainable future.
To achieve our vision we aim to ensure:
• All children become enthusiastic, independent, life-long learners who achieve their full potential;
• That pupils have a strong sense of self-worth and mutual respect and are able to lead safe, healthy and fulfilling lives;
• Children develop a sense of responsibility and contribute as caring citizens;
• All children “Enjoy, Achieve and Aspire”, alongside an exciting and balanced curriculum, which will stimulate the joy of learning and the imagination of each child;
• That a positive partnership is fostered between the school, its parents and the wider community;
• That all children are equipped to succeed within an ever developing technological society.